This recipe is pretty much as simple as it gets. Just goes to show that good food doesn't need to be messed with too much - sometimes, the easiest stuff is the most delicious! Even better, this side dish is pretty freaking gorgeous. Serve it along side roasted salmon and couscous, or even topped with a runny-yolk fried egg for a simple-as-ever impressive meal for spring entertaining. Enjoy!
Roasted Asparagus with Thyme and Feta
- 1 bunch thin-stemmed asparagus
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 2 oz feta, crumbled
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Snap each asparagus spear about 2/3 of the way down (where it naturally snaps) to remove the woody end.
- Toss the asparagus with the fresh thyme, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet and roast for 8-10 minutes, until tender.
- Serve topped with crumbled feta.