I dug my teeny tiny potatoes out of the fingerling potato bin at the farmers' market, but I know that Trader Joe's sells them as well. If you can't find potatoes just tiny enough, halve some small ones or dice up larger Yukon gold potatoes. Just know that you'll really miss the pop of teeny tiny potato skins surrounding a creamy, tender center. Yum.
Simple Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- about 1.5 lbs baby potatoes (guesstimation)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped (about 1 teaspoon)
- quick drizzle of olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with foil, parchment paper, or a silicon baking mat.
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl, then spread in a single layer on the prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, until the onions are caramelized and the potatoes are tender and browned. Season with more salt and pepper if needed.