My biscotti turned out fairly small, since the batter didn't spread much during baking, but that's fine with me since I know I'll be eating them all anyways!
Peanut Butter Biscotti
1 cup whole wheat flour
2/3 cup oat flour
1/3 cup sucanat
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons cinnamon
6 tablespoons chunky peanut butter
3/4 cup almond milk
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until a dough forms.
3. Divide the dough in half, then form each half into a 1/2 inch thick log on the baking sheet.
4. Bake the logs for 20 minutes, until firm, then cool on the baking sheet for about 10 minutes.
5. Slice the logs crosswise into about 1/2 inch strips, then lay the cookies cut-side down on the same baking sheet.
6. Bake the cookies again for 12 minutes, then trun the oven off and leave the cookies in the oven until crispy, about another 10-15 minutes.