Homemade Graham Crackers:
2 cups old-fashioned oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons sucanat
2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon agave nectar
whole wheat flour for rolling out
2. Meanwhile, place oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and sucanat in a food processor; process until oats are finely ground into a flour.
3. Stir oil and agave into the flaxseed mixture.
4. With the food processor running, pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and continue to process until the mixture holds together, about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
5. Sprinkle a work surface with whole wheat flour, then turn dough out and form into a ball.
6. Roll the dough out into a 1/8-inch sheet, then cut into squares with a knife or a cookie cutter.
9. Let cool on a wire rack.
I have a busy week coming up with AP exams (psychology and calculus), so I might do some make-ahead meals this weekend. I'll try to keep you updated!